Vermont Lanterns Brass Hurricane
New and improved! Our Hurricane oil lamps are ready for any emergency, and are functional in any weather condition, be it Wind or Rain. Solid brass Hurricane Lanterns are named most appropriately for their resistance to high wind, designed after the famous Dietz lanterns. This cold blast style lantern burns brighter than a regular lamp of equal wick size. Large fuel capacity means long burn times for extended use. Solid brass construction will not rust or corrode for durability.
This Hurricane lantern is reliable and bright. Heirloom quality, this piece can be passed on to the next generation! Thick guage brass, dual walled oil tank, and high quality glass in an elegant lantern in solid antique brass. The antique finish is sealed and does not require polishing. It looks great anywhere, indoors and out! Comes with a wick installed. Burns Lamp Oil or Kerosene.
- Exclusive Vermont Lanterns #11 Design
- Heirloom Quality, thick guage solid brass
- Dual Walled Oil Tank Prevents leaks
- Solid cast brass details, like filler cap and wick knob
- Weighs over 2 pounds, solid construction.
- Ready for your next adventure